Monday 2 July 2012

Beautiful Models Second Birthday

Beautiful Models has now reached it's second birthday and I could not have done it without my amazing friend, Sabrina. We are so happy and proud of what we have accomplished; 2252 members, 2434 watchers and 42475 page views, and it is still growing! We've been holding monthly competitions to crown the Face of Beautiful Models and every time we get to see an inspiring and varied range of talents work from all over the world. I don't think Beautiful Models would have done so well if it wasn't for Sabrina and I really appreciate everything she has done for the group. She will always be one of my best friends and I will always want her by my side to see where Beautiful Models will take us next! Thank you to everyone who has made Beautiful Models possible!


And Now For Some Outtakes....!











No comments:

Post a Comment