Monday 2 July 2012

Alternative Circus

Beth Harvey-Cook and myself arranged a photo shoot which was gothic, quirky, strange and over the top! With help from Sarah Fitt we were able to create a look which was reminiscent of Tim Burton with a doll-like twist. As we walked through Norwich to get to the location Beth got several strange looks but she totally rocked it and worked the camera! I had a great time working with her again and it was really nice picking up from where we left off. She's a fantastic girl and I hope she gets noticed for her modelling. It was great to have Sarah on board too as she is incredibly talented and genuinely friendly to get on with. I hope I get a chance to work with her more in the future! Thank you both for a wonderful shoot. And another huge thank you to Darryl for assisting me on the day! You're always my rock!












No comments:

Post a Comment