Tuesday 19 June 2012

Pan's Labyrinth Inspired Shoot

Sherry Louise contacted me after seeing my portfolio and was looking for a creative, fantasy based shoot. How could I refuse?! I told her about a film called Pan's Labyrinth (which I love so much) and how I wanted to do a fashion shoot based around three of the characters; Ofelia, Fauno and The Pale Man. I didn't want to simply recreate shots from the film as I wanted shots which were original in their own right. Sherry was happy and excited about the concept. On the day she was confident, took direction well and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would love to work with her again and would be more than happy to travel to Cambridgeshire for another shoot. Thank you for a lovely day!

Ofelia


Fauno


The Pale Man


No comments:

Post a Comment